Monday, August 8, 2011

Day 16 - Random Stupid

Sometimes I come across really funny examples of stupidity, but I can't write about them because they are funny all on their own. No explanation or discourse is needed. But I've jotted some of them down for you.

I was watching a reality show in which a couple took a special trip to Hollywood and they were visiting an area where many Hollywood stars had put their footprints in cement. The couple kept standing in the famous footprints stating, “He had big feet...oh, he has big feet” over and over again. The couple were dwarfs.

I saw this sign on the door of a construction site: “Caution! Do Not Enter! Push to open.”

An anchorwoman on the evening news did this bizarre math: “This warehouse is designed to house a million books, but with an estimated 150 million books having been written, they will need dozens of these warehouses to complete their project.”

My mother-in-law went through the drive-through at McDonald's and a voice asked her if she would like to try their new strawberry smoothie. She said she would. The employee replied, “I'm sorry, we're out of those.”

I bought a gift card with the denomination printed clearly on the front of the card and the cashier handed me a gift receipt. “What's this for?” I asked. “It's for you to give to the person you're buying this for and they won't know how much you spent unless they go to return it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment